Records Management System
Develop a secure, robust, efficient, and user-friendly records management system to support decision making, advance the Board's goals, and meet stakeholders' information and data needs.
- Ensure legacy records, files, and data are readily accessible to the staff and the public.
- Convert existing agency databases into an efficient single enterprise relational database that will dynamically support and maintain searchable databases for well records, production records, and other oil and gas information on the GSA/OGB web site.
- Coordinate all oil- and gas-related database development activities with all ongoing enterprise-wide database activities in the GSA/OGB to ensure compatibility and consistency.
- Establish procedures and policies for records security.
- Implement document imaging projects for well file records and geophysical logs to provide additional records security.